Do you know why you need to work with a buyer representative?
A buyers representative is a real estate professional that provides you, the buyer, with the knowledge you need to make buying a home pleasant experience. They work with you to determine your needs, your initial investment, and your monthly payments so you know what you can expect and how much you can afford.
Whether it is residential or investment property, a buyers agents is involved throughout the entire process:
- Determining a "fair market value" for the real estate you're interested in.
- Informing you of all your legal rights and obligations,
- Explaining the benefits of pre-qualifying for a loan with a mortgage specialist.
- Writing the purchase agreement.
- Submitting the title work.
- Setting up a property inspection.
- Working through any issues that arise.
- Representing you at the closing.
Are your ready to have someone working on your behalf?
Contact AJ today! Or call 239-565-7867.
We serve Southwest Florida: Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Captiva, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Sanibel.